WTF ??!!

This is my favorite stuff from the Priest:

This is where they start into the "sellout" modes, though I've always hated the term "selling out," and these two are still awesome tunes...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favorite stuff from the Priest:

This is where they start into the "sellout" modes, though I've always hated the term "selling out," and these two are still awesome tunes..

Good choices here, Rocka Rolla is a pretty good album. You say sellout at around 1980, but are you trying to tell me 'Point Of Entry' wasnt good?

i had a bad experience with judas priest,there tour here a few years back was fucking terrible,they were 1 of my fave bands early on and was such a letdown,from changing the support band max and igors new band to gettting some club rock band was a mistake and just pissed the whole crowd off,priest werent to much better,i expected alot more from the legends that they are/were.

The same experience here. The last Priest show in CZ was an absolute disaster. They're here in the end of June and I'm still hesitating.

I was never into Priest. Always sounded too soft for me, compared to the likes of Maiden or Metallica. Then I heard this and ended up buying everything Priest did:

Last edited by a moderator:
@MrThrax I went to that very same tour in Oz a couple of years ago. Rob was not a well man on that tour and it showed. But yes annoyed Soulfly were a no show for whatever reasons.

Meh, I saw Sepultura touring Arise and even then wasn't that impressed with them live, even at the height of their not inconsiderable power. I doubt you missed much by not seeing Soulfly.