WTT: MH-400

Luckysp

New Metal Member
May 12, 2007
Hi guys...
I have a mint condition MH-400 w/ hardshell ESP case that I haven't played more than 4 or 5 times since I bought it in 2005. I'd like to trade it for...
well, anything that would be useful to me, really. If someone wanted to trade a Podxt or maybe a software sim (revalver, preferably) for this guitar, that would be cool. Any offers would be considered, however.
This does have the cheap LTD model floyd-ripoff, so you'd want to change that. It's also the model with 2 emg 81's (not an 81 and 85).
I understand that I haven't posted much here, and you guys don't "know" me.
That being said, I would definately send the guitar to the other person first... before I expected to receive the traded-for gear.
Anyway, thanks.
Later,
Lucky

EDIT: I should have added... I only want to ship within the US.

Would that be the same one you were talking about with the awful klanking noise?

I've never posted anything about this guitar. You must have me confused with someone else.

Yeah, I can post some pics... but I only have the crappy cell phone camera on my wife's phone. When she is home later, I'll snap some pics. This guitar is mint, though. If you've seen it on the ESP site (or anywhere else on the net), then you've seen my guitar. :)

Is it the one with the gaudy abalone binding? I'm interested, since I have a PodXT collecting dust here, but I just don't know if I can deal with that LTD binding.... So pics would be great, even if they are crappy pics

Is it the one with the gaudy abalone binding? I'm interested, since I have a PodXT collecting dust here, but I just don't know if I can deal with that LTD binding.... So pics would be great, even if they are crappy pics

Yeah, only the 1000s (LTD Deluxe) have the awful abalone binding (much like some Schecters ;)), the 400s have much more restrained standard white!

Well I have a MH1000 but it has the white binding, not the shiny stuff. I like the white.... Just can't do the shiny stuff...

Hey that doesn't look bad at all.... I have a PodXT with classic, metal, and FX pack.... Works great, only issue is the power switch is always on, so you just need to plug/unplug.... If you can live with that, I'll do a direct trade...

Well, I would be willing to trade with either of you guys... but I feel the fair thing to do is trade with alan1990, as he responded to the thread first.
alan1990, pm me about this trade, if you want to do it. I would be shipping via UPS.