Wuddaya get when you combine my production, Harvey's reamps and CJ's mastering?

darthjujuu

Nov 17, 2008
Boston
www.myspace.com
BR00TZ.

http://www.atomicballroomcalamity.com/caulfield992/caulf/caul7.mp3

band is caulfield from Burlington VT, this will be the second album they've done with me.

those familiar with old emmure will notice immediately that this is virtually identical to a certain tune... rest assured, i gave the band tons of shit, to the point where they almost didn't wanna do this one. but i like the mix so MO'WELL.

Don't forget to hit up our local sneapforum hereos,

RYAN HARVEY @ CATHARSIS FOR REAMPS
and CJ WALL at SonicAssault for....
well, a VARIETY of things! In this case a stereo master.

questionz?

Why hasn't anyone said anything yet???

As much drum info that you wouldn't mind sharing would be awesome; it's so raw and punchy! =D
Seriously darth (and of course Ryan and CJ...!), this is awesome! Great work. :)

super consistent hard hitting drummer, 57's on toms and snare, spaced pair of NT1's for overheads, slip-edits, eq on OH, little bit of sample on the snare, kick replaced, toms are 100% nothing but what the mics got and then some eq/compression.

thanks dewd =]

The whole thing is so sick but just to be a nit picker, I heard some feedback in between the chugs in the first breakdown chug pattern. Still though, it's sick.

although right now we are all angry with caulfield for not paying CJ the money for the mastering, which i then FRONTED TO HIM cause i'm sucha great guy and he's probably... the BEST guy.

so then sneap forum lurkers, unite, especially ye whom have ever been owed money by a band, and make a post telling caulfield they are latent in their debt and that you shan't be purchasing their merch til they pay me back.

/rant

Julian is one of the most STAND UP dudes I have come across and he DID, angelically enough front me the money that CAUFIELD owed me.

I had not even got a message or e-mail to this day even acknowledging the fact that they owed me money.

I was gracious enough to fit this project in whilst I was in the middle of the one of the most INTENSE recording sessions I've done to date. I did it because I knew they wanted it quickly...

This is record came out sick as FUCK. Julian did a great job and the LEAST the band can do is pay for the services and product they received.

FUCK.