Wuss Music

I saw a hot chick at Morbid Angel / At The Gates / Dissection. That's uhhh... it, and that was 8 years ago.

Dart player's beer gut, haha.

I wouldn't consider TON death metal of any sort though, and yes, lots of hotties there.

Who opened for yours then? In Anaheim it was Adema, Powerman 5000, and some other nu-metal shite that I thankfully missed.

Wait... you didn't get good opening bands did you? DAMN YOUS!!! :)

Listen to Erik.
Others may be good for dipping but anything above that requires an intelligent (i.e. metalhead)... So until I find a good looking one etc I'll stay without.

The only wuss music I have (That I can think of now, at least) is Sentenced, past-justice Metallica, Thy Serpent and probably some other crap I can't think of now. I don't listen to those.

Those aren't even wuss music by the standards of most... And also I insist you sell me your Sentenced & Thyrfing discs, 'cause I like wussery... but I really own few non-metal albums.

I listened to the Thyrfing one again last week or something like that, I thought it was ok and maybe even good for 4 songs or so then I got tired of the indecent jolliness. And no, none of my records are for sale.

Fuck, and I who wanted to buy your Guns 'n' Roses for 500:-.

Anyway... Thyrfing's vocalist is really fucking good. Also "From Wilderness Came Death" is hitlåten nummer 1.

Wolves in the mound!
Indeed a hit, but nevertheless all to jolly and happy though not as bad as the rest of the album.

And, about Guns'n'Roses (and others), exceptions can be made

JayKeeley said:
Do you know what shame it would bring us if we all suddenly confessed to liking Manowar?
thats a far more shameful admision to a metalhead. normal people dont even know who manowar are...and yeh i have to say theres some scary metal chicks out there, but i always see lots of hotties when i go to shows (who admitadly might have just gotten dragged along by their boyfriend). but either way, isnt a hot metal chick the hottest of hot? i think so. way better than some bleached blonde airhead.
-neal

neal said:
thats a far more shameful admision to a metalhead. normal people dont even know who manowar are...
Yeah I was just kidding - but truth be known, most of the general public (or even "non-metal" chicks) think of all metal as 'bullet belts, long hair, spiked armbands, and marshall amps that go to 11'. Indeed, I'm sure most people on the outside of any genre looking in will primarily pick out the stereotypes.

For example, who here thinks that 99% of hip hop is about the gangster lifestyle of South Central LA?

but either way, isnt a hot metal chick the hottest of hot? i think so. way better than some bleached blonde airhead.
-neal
Not for me. I think some of the best looking chicks are rave or dancer chicks. It's because they dance for 12 hours straight, which is more exercise than what a metal chick gets in her entire life. I prefer "fit and athletic chick on a beach in Hawaii" over -> *fill in the blank* with flabby buttcheeks.

Good looking girls who get dragged along to concerts with their boyfriends do not count. They are gatecrashers.

Not for me. I think some of the best looking chicks are rave or dancer chicks. It's because they dance for 12 hours straight, which is more exercise than what a metal chick gets in her entire life. I prefer "fit and athletic chick on a beach in Hawaii" over -> *fill in the blank* with flabby buttcheeks.

Good looking girls who get dragged along to concerts with their boyfriends do not count. They are gatecrashers.
Ditto ... right now I am seeing a girl who is into Bjork and Jewel type of wuss stuff. She know what I am into as far as music. Next time I pick her up will try to blast some DECAPITATED on the drive ... I want to see her reaction.

But she looks damn fine, not metal at all :)

HarmonyDies... and bloodfiredeath like metal, but do not like metal girls.
neal does not like metal, but likes metal girls.

HA HA I AM TEH FUNAY

JayKeeley said:
No way dude. I'm not down with a fit and athletic chick. I like my women soft and curvy.

bloodfiredeath said:
No way dude. I'm not down with a fit and athletic chick. I like my women soft and curvy.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like body building women or female wrestlers. I like dancers - toned and trim.

Soft and curvy is what my mum is. :erk: