www.forest-stream.com is coming soon

What they said.. I've been after a t-shirt for ages!

When I made enquiries about the t-shirt last, you guys were having a hard time with a few things. When the old site went down I was becoming a little concerned! Glad to see things are looking up now. If there are any of those Feral Magic shirts about I'll gladly snap up a couple of XL :)

I really like how 'The Mired' sounds with real drums! As it stands, Crown of Winter is definitely among my most-wanted albums of '07. I hope you guys can get a good label, because you certainly deserve it.

Thanx a lot for that demo songs' sample. Most of this I've heard but this sounds better and drum machine is quite ok too.

Btw, can u tell me what's the song's name with lyrics "our sheep is leaving the bay, remember us for the others won't" (if I wasn't misheard)?

The name of the song is The Seventh Symphony Of Satan. But we`re still thinking is it the final name. Anyway the meaning of this words is not so simple `cause we`re not true satanic bastards netherless :)

It's a misterious name, so I don't think you should change it. Or maybe change it to "Poor Sheep" :D

Is there aby other songs in that sample besides "The Seventh Symphony Of Satan", "The Mired" and "The Autumn Dancers"?

ATTENTION! T-SHIRTS!!! At this point there are 2 XXL and 2 M shirts left. There will surely be more, but later. :) So don't miss your chance!