www.forest-stream.com is coming soon

Sepsis, I have to consult Sonm, but something tells me we don't have it anymore :( but i'll ask. Anyways, one M size t-shirt is reserved for you. :)

Most excellent! By the by, are the shirts you're talking about the 'Tears of Mortal Solitude Shirts' or the 'Behold the Feral Majesty' shirts?

Sepsis, 'Behold the Feral Majesty' ones.

Dr.Joe, of course.

FS paypal account is available at fs homepage.

This leaves 2 XXL Behold the Feral Majesty t-shirts to sell. T-shirt anyone?

Yeah, I found the e-mail address, I just need to know how much money to send to it (including shipping to the US).

It would be 30 euro per t-shirt, gentlemen, which includes everything: postal costs, shipping, taxes... Don't forget to provide your addresses!

Ok, I just need a few more days. I'm about to get money from my relatives for my birthday, so I'm going to use that. You guys only accept euros, right?

Dr.Joe, sure thing. As I've said the t-shirt's waiting for you :)
dollars, pounds, roubles--make your choice!

Ouch :cry: I haven't got enough money right now, so it'll be a while before I can order the shirt, if at all. Y'all don't need to reserve it for me, but thanks anyway!

Sepsis, alas. But they are having an additional printing some time later, so start saving :)

T-shirt update: we have 2 XXL and 1 M sized t-shirts left, if anyone's interested. :D

Actually, I think I'll pass, because I'd really rather take a large. I have the money right now, though, so I'll be ordering as soon as they get repressed.

I would love a shirt but I would also much rather a Large. Do you have any idea when more will be made? Also, are you ok with shipping to Australia?

Hm....OK. As far as I know, the additional repress is connected to the tour to Ukraine, which means the shirts will be available quite soon. However, I must warn you! These t-shirts shall only have the front picture. The 4 that are left have some lines from the lyrics on the back as well.

And no, we have absolutely no problems sending it anywhere. Well, except Mars, I think... :D