DEC. 11 - INSBRUCK, AUT @ HAFEN
DEC. 12 - ROME, ITA @ ALPHEUS
DEC. 13 - PRATTELN, SWI @ Z7
DEC. 14 -LUDWIGSBURG, GER @ ROCKFABRIK
DEC. 15 - HANAU, GER @ HALLE 2
DEC. 16 - STRASBOURG, FRA @ LA LAITERIE
DEC. 17 - TILBURG, NETH @ 013*
DEC. 18 - ANTWERPEN, BEL @ HOF TER LOO**

* W/ ONSLAUGHT + 6 MORE ACTS TBA - TWO STAGES) ** W/ ONSLAUGHT + 3 MORE ACTS TBA

BUT can anyone confirm that:
"Sweden's Hypocrisy play the Camden Electric Ballroom in London on December 19."
As found on Total Rock.com

I hope so but I might be going to the Hof Ter Loo anyway so :D

fuckin A. this tour fuckin rules. its so rare to get a good line-up in the states. new naglfar fuckin rips. gotta love em. thats cool though. we are gonna have the heathen viking metal fest in MN. january somethin. thyrfing and primordial and all other stuff. im gonna be shitting metal. \m/

DemonsAndLies666 said:
fuckin A. this tour fuckin rules. its so rare to get a good line-up in the states. new naglfar fuckin rips. gotta love em. thats cool though. we are gonna have the heathen viking metal fest in MN. january somethin. thyrfing and primordial and all other stuff. im gonna be shitting metal. \m/

LOL that's the funniest thing I heard --gonna be shitting metal...I must remember to use that one!

i was in essen and it was so great.
sorry TheFlameout i`m not a big naglfar fan and i don`t now the setlist.

i saw this show in vienna, and it was absolutely amazing. the only band i didn't enjoy was wintersun. not really my cup of tea. also, it sucked that photo cameras were not allowed at this venue.

Neon Black said:
i saw this show in vienna, and it was absolutely amazing. the only band i didn't enjoy was wintersun. not really my cup of tea. also, it sucked that photo cameras were not allowed at this venue.

I was also in vienna. I really enjoyed Hypocrisy, Naglfar and Wintersun.
Do you know were i can get photos from the vienna gig? I saw one guy in the photo pit between crowd and stage with a camera! :Spin: