X-WORLD / 5

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
Does anyone know anything about this bravewords story below? More than what is here or at the X-WOLD website? This sound very cool and they said there was sound clips but I could not find them.

...::: X-World 5 Official Website :: The News :::...

Hot Flashes
X-WORLD/5 - New Project Features Members Of HAMMERFALL, KING DIAMOND, PAGAN'S MIND; Audio Samples Online
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 at 09:56:58

X-WORLD/5 (www.xworld5.com), the project formed in late 2005 by HAMMERFALL bassist Magnus Rosen and his friend/drummer/programmer/engineer Big Swede, are currently in the studio composing material for their first album.

The project's mission: "Bring heavy metal into the future!"

X-World/5 also features guitarists Reeves Gabrels (TIN MACHINE, DAVID BOWIE) and Andy La Rocque (KING DIAMOND), and singer Nils K. Rue (PAGAN'S MIND).

From what Nils has told me its gonna be different. Sampling, loops, and very sci fi. Picture a melodic Rammstein. Badass to me as I have always liked Rammstein minus the vox.

If you want the badass samples here ya go man....

www.myspace.com/xworld5

Bump.

I had read that this was supposed to be released on May 16th but I hadn't heard any buzz recently. I just downloaded it from iTunes for $9 and Amazon also had it for mp3 download for $8.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/New-Universal-Order/dp/B0017UDP6I/ref=dmusic_cd_album?ie=UTF8&qid=1211262386&sr=8-1"]Link to Amazon MP3 download/samples[/ame]

610-PIJFtAL._SS500_.jpg