Xbox Live

I lived on Xbox Live for a year on the old Xbox .. but I forced myself to get back into PC Gaming.

How is the 360? I'm assuming that's what you have ..

The 360 is great.

Next couple of months will be good for games: Ghost Recon, Final Fantasy XI, Dead Or Alive 4...

Xbox 360 is good cause Live is free. and Halo III will come out.

im waiting for the PS3, games like Devil May Cry IV and Metal Gear Solid IV and tons more.

plus microsoft is getting sued for making faulty systems already, so a big legal deal is going on right now...but with microsoft, to me on E3 when they presented it, they made it seem like a market deal, big disapointment.

PS3 will dominate, better games, and when it comes down to it, its the games that make the system

I had it, up until about a week ago. And anyways, the wait for my XBL Diamond Card was killing me. (Anyone get their card?) uhh... but I went under Sin Serenity: played MechAssault series for a time, but mostly Halo 2.

I don't think we'll see the diamond card until March or April. It said something on the website that it would be weeks before they would send out the cards. I'm still not exactly sure what the benefits are going to be, and there weren't many when I looked. Ah well, it's free...

They have monthly payments available for $5.99 USD...

And now I see these 360 kind of XBL cards at Xbox Live offering the service for 1 month, 3 months, or a year... varying prices... and not to mention the starter packs. (they have 3 month ones now too)

because if i get xbox live i dont wanna pay alot to play a video game... the 50 bucks i spent on the game should have covered everything... (in my opinion)

Static Acts said:
Can I have your headset? Seriously, I need another one...mine's wasted!
Sure, I don't use it.
Send me an email/PM with your address.
Don't worry about shipping $$, it's only a couple of bucks anyway.