Xentrix (original line-up) reform

They're not really reforming reforming according to what I read. They're playing a show for the bass player's birthday or something for fun, and someone asked them to play another show.

They said that's the end of it, they're aren't reuniting or anything.

They were pretty good, I have a few cassettes that in the car I still listen to from them. Ghostbusters!

Crikey....when was this pic taken?!? :tickled:

Chris2020Andy.jpg

haha that was on the dreamweaver tour, Nov 89.
I speak to Martin quite alot these days, I even spoke to Steve from Onslaught the otherday, they're all coming out the wood work.

Yeah, I talked to Stan Harvard (Xentrix guitarist) this morning. He said it's probably just a couple of shows, as they're all too old to bother with recording and touring, etc. Here's what he emailed me ....

No, this started off as being just a gig for our bass players 40th up in his home town of Barrow-in-Furness and the we got asked to play a small gig in Preston.
we're too old to do it full time, we couldn't stand all the heartache and disappointment that goes on when your in a band, not to mention all those loose women throwing themselves at you.........(yeah right)

I was going through some of my oldschool records last week and all the Xentrix records ended up un the turnable, i had totally forgot all about how great those records were and still are especially Kin.I never heard the last record they did, was it any good?