xmas party time~ @ paladinos~! dec 21st

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
it is that time of year again to come join us at our annual holiday fiesta at paladinos in tarzana.... this show is always special to me bc it was the first time i ever played live with the maidens when it was the maidens and friends show <3

dont miss it!!
:Spin:

This is so wonderful! I can't wait for this! I am so happy to see The Iron Maidens at Paladinos. This band is the best band I think in the world and they seem like lovely ladies. I rather see The Iron Maidens than be Amish. I think this is more important!

Stan, please come up and introduce yourself at the next show. And sorry you missed it, Johann. It was fun but sounds like you had a good time partying it up on the east coast. :kickass:

It was a killer party there, but I scheduled my flight so I would have plenty of time to get back that day...delays, storms, etc. I remember the last time that line up played (rad!), and I knew it was going to be awesome, thought I had it all planned out. At least I got to listen to little Jimmy sing "The Muffin Man" for two hours and kick the hell out of the back of my seat in perfect time.