Xmas sucks ass when you're old :(

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Julie and her sister are watching the Life of Brian while I cook dinner. The ham looks raw with only 25 minutes to go...

I got some nice gifts, mind, and that's what it's all about, surely?

A dressing gown (my old one was falling to bits, plus I think Marko from Farmakon used it to dry his ass when he was here last week..).

A book called 101 Places to See before You Die (hopefully I can pack them into the next 18 months or so..)

A big pullover (very warm!)

A hat (never worn a hat before because I have a head like a watermelon, but this one is good..)

Hopefully get some more loot when I see the family :)

Lee_B said:
A dressing gown (my old one was falling to bits, plus I think Marko from Farmakon used it to dry his ass when he was here last week..).
Hmm... I don't know what's a "dressing gown" but it's very likely I've done it. There wasn't many objects in your toilet my ass didn't touch. Not that it helped though, it's been wet all the time since I saw your balls :oops:

2Windom Pearl
There wasn't many objects in your toilet my ass didn't touch
Sounds like you actually hardly ever use ordinary toilet paper... LOL
2 LEE
I'll be sending you our new T-shirt together with our cover on Katatonia. We just have to mixe it down!!!
Merry X-mass and Happy New Ear! :))

By the way, just got ready for new year's eve: Koskenkorva vodka 0,2 L, Jägermeister 0,1 L, Bacardi light 0,35 L. Small bottles rock!!! I'm planning on jumping off the balcony at my girlfriends place.

lurch70 said:
you got Julie ... what are you bitching about? :D

Since I listen to such awesome music I had to order the CDs with my own funds for Christmas. :(