XXX

Yeah...two days!!!:kickass:

But today it was known that the airline Sterling was bankrupt and all planes is grounded. This was the airline my friends from Uk was ment to travel with. But after i offered then to pay their share of the hotel they have bought new tickets so they're coming after all.

Leaves them with less money for drinks so anyone that feels like buying them a beer for their will to be there is most welcome...you hear? :kickass:

Yeah, it REALLY does suck with Sterling....I'm so sorry for the people that went with that company:mad::mad::mad:

I know that Zoltan from Hungary (you all know him somehow, hehehe) had to stay home because of this shit...he would have brought his daughter as well....sucks......

Luckily, NONE of the bads had used Sterling for their flights - can we be any luckier???:saint:

Anyway - I'll be the first to buy a round of beer for your friends Aran...please let me know who they are, and they have beers coming up.

See'y'all on Friday.....DAMNIT, it's busy around here...and I can hear Claus shouting: "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY can't I be there??????"

Lars:headbang:

Yeah, it REALLY does suck with Sterling....I'm so sorry for the people that went with that company:mad::mad::mad:

I know that Zoltan from Hungary (you all know him somehow, hehehe) had to stay home because of this shit...he would have brought his daughter as well....sucks......

Luckily, NONE of the bads had used Sterling for their flights - can we be any luckier???:saint:

Anyway - I'll be the first to buy a round of beer for your friends Aran...please let me know who they are, and they have beers coming up.

See'y'all on Friday.....DAMNIT, it's busy around here...and I can hear Claus shouting: "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY can't I be there??????"

Lars:headbang:

That sounds great Lars:kickass:

:mad::mad:Yeah, Ali and I were to fly to Copenhagen from the UK , but with the collapse of the company and no way of resheduling any flights , there's no way we can make PPScan11. Had a great time last year and were looking forward to seeing you guys again.We were really looking forward to seeing Cloudscape after their awesome performance at Bloodstock Open Air , and had arranged a few beers with Patrick and his wife over the weekend, but its not going to happen .Hope it all goes well for the festival and hopefully we can make it to PPScan111.Have a good one guys:headbang::headbang: