Y'all remember them dern injuns?

Well done! Looks like an interesting band. There's a big native hip hop scene growing in canada. There are alot of blues/rock bands on both sides of the border. There is, of course, lot's of electronica stuff. Hopefully, this next generation will be into metal.

I read several Native entertainment sites and message boards and it seems like the majority of native teens are into rap no matter where they're from; Although, some have said they like all kinds of music, I still get the impression that rap is such a big thing with them....

I guess they can relate more with the problems of the inner city than the suburban frustrations. Have you found anyone who raps in their native language?

Hey Whats going on? I've already e-mailed some of you, but just in case anyone else is interested, I'm hoping to start a Native American metal band. Right now I'm interested in finding people to talk to personally and help out in anyway possible. I have a really big vision and hope to make it far for myself and my people. So if anyone is interested in this idea, or would just like to talk, my e-mail is eoharjo1@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from someone soon...
Later,
Ed