yay for getting wasted.

This is real beer:

carls.2.jpg

Urquell.jpg

machine said:
only 9%... pfft.

elephant beer is 18%.
Yeah, as soon as I saw 'Carslberg' I got all excited and though 'ELEPHANT BEER! ^_^', then I kept looking and god dissapointed. :(

I drank last night! Fun fun fun. With my buddy Russ. We shard some Crown Royal, Sambuca (that stuff sucks but oh well), and some blue stuff that tastes really good. Not enough to get me drunk drunk but we still messed with my friend that went to sleep like ten minutes before we started drinkin. He's a jew.

WOO post 100! Sad, huh? :headbang:

NeedledWarheart said:
Cause scotland rocks!

(And no, i don't touch the stuff)

No, bacause it tastes better....and i do touch the stuff, occasionally.

And for the reccord: Jack Daniels tastes like shit...it's only meant for heavy drinking, not for people who want to be cool and say: hey, I'm cool i drink whisky. Cause you don't. You're drinking bourbon whiskey, and that's an entirely different ballgame.
And whisk(e)y on the rocks is gay....and disgusting....it doesn't quite mix...i would only use it as bug-repellant.

on the whiskey note. I like to sing whiskey in the jar horribly off key. its a lot of fun. try it sometime, while drinking obviously.

Whisky is crap. I don't like drinking fuckin perfumes. there's nothing better than good old vodka.