YEA!

Sep 8, 2005
Man I have been wanting to get into this forum for a few months now. I came here several months ago , signed up and tried to introduce myself but it kept giving me a message that said I couldn't post. So I waited for some kind of email notification. It didn't come. I came back last week and tried again. Still no luck :(

BUT TODAY I'M IN! Thank you Metal Gods... :headbang: :kickass:

My name is Shea and I'm the vocalist for a band called 3200. I've been a huge Anthrax fan since the 80's. Huge fan of Charlie... he's been a huge influence on our drummer Steve.

I'm excited to meet all of you and look forward to posting with ya'll.

we have some new raw tracks up at our website and our myspace profile. If ya'll wanna take a listen you can find us at www.3200.us

See ya'll in the forums :cool: :saint: :p

metal_monkey said:
Wow those are some really good songs you all got! :kickass:

Thanks! We're workin' on em. recording has been a slow process for me as a vocalist because we don't really have any good mics for it. Everything seems to come out sounding like I sang it in a tin shack. There's basically no helping it aside from breaking down and spending a couple hundred bucks on a new mic. :(:cry:

3200 said:
Thanks! We're workin' on em. recording has been a slow process for me as a vocalist because we don't really have any good mics for it. Everything seems to come out sounding like I sang it in a tin shack. There's basically no helping it aside from breaking down and spending a couple hundred bucks on a new mic. :(:cry:

My friend's CD sounded like that too...it was still kickass, your music still sounds great too.

metal_monkey said:
Hey I am from San Antonio...I was reading your bio's and saw your myspace site. Cool beans. :D

Wow! we're really close to one another then. I'm on the NW side of Canyon Lake.

hey, know any bass players? :) (hopes)

Nemesis_lxix said:
welcome to um Shea, i really love that photo of you in the molten lava.Nice to have you here.So you guys are looking for a bass-player !
How did you end up with the name 3200 ?

we couldn't come up with a name. As we were sitting there, Steve (drummer) looked down at the mail... saw the address and said it out loud. It sounded cool. So now our band is named after our old street address.

that's probably a much more boring story than you expected. :loco:

3200 said:
we couldn't come up with a name. As we were sitting there, Steve (drummer) looked down at the mail... saw the address and said it out loud. It sounded cool. So now our band is named after our old street address.

that's probably a much more boring story than you expected. :loco:

Good ideas come out of nowhere !:lol: I want this COWBOYS FROM HELL bike !!!!

3200 said:
Wow! we're really close to one another then. I'm on the NW side of Canyon Lake.

hey, know any bass players? :) (hopes)

I'm in the process of learning bass....my guy plays bass but I don't know if he has time to play in a band. He's a mechanic, time is money in that biz. He's on the forum too he's TXFO, he's not on alot but I can ask if ya like:)

*Thinks* I could print up your page of requirements for bass players and plaster around some music stores here if you want too. :)

Hello.. thanks everyone for such a warm welcome.

Monkey... you can post it if you want to :) thanks. And Nemesis_lxix... should I email you a beer?
:)