Yelling At The Christmas Tree !!!!!!

BushmasterM4

Old Fart
Sep 12, 2007
Its a cover of the famous "Yelling At The Christmas Tree". Was alot of fun. The tune lost some luster when converted to 128 mp3 format. Let me know how the mix sounds. What needs adjusted. The cymbals may be too bright. Sounded good on my monitors but with headphones and pc speakers they are bright. May be just me. My ears are shot !! Let me know. Im playing all instruments as usual. Link Below. My Christmas gift to all !!!

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6032020&q=hi

I redid the mix. Just a few eq settings (cymbals and vocals). Raised guitars a little too. Ive been fighting a cold so Im a little stuffy sounding :) Happy Holidays !!!

The actual drums aren't in your face enough, and the vocals are too in your face. Cool cover though, fancy posting the tracks for us to mix? :p

The actual drums aren't in your face enough, and the vocals are too in your face. Cool cover though, fancy posting the tracks for us to mix? :p

It needs a little more crack on the snare. I had the overheads up in the first mix and it was to bright. I need submix the drums and compress them a little more with eq. I'll try to redo it.

Ok, some people said it wasnt in your face enough. So I did a Hotter Mix real quick. Squished the hell out of it.