Yellow Machinegun

Vim Fuego

I Am Deth! Fukk You!
Apr 14, 2002
AshVegas, New Zealand
www.sonicdeath.co.uk
I have Spot Remover by Yellow Machinegun.

This is basically the only Japanese music I have, other than the odd Shonen Knife and Hi-Standard track. Anyone know anything much about them?

I'm a New Zealander currently living in Korea. There's bugger all Japanese music available here though, although Mad Capsule Markets were pretty popular here in the middle of last year.

Originally posted by msanthrope
yellow machinegun is cool, but can't stand that cutesy bubble-gum crap (tho guys love it) like shonen knife.

i'll try to find the link for yellow machinegun.

Thanks! That would be great! Yellow Machinegun actually supported Limp Bizkit on tour once, but sound nothing like LB, so I can forgive them that...:)

I saw them out at the november to dismember festival in California. I really dug them. I wish there was an english website for them. Who distributes there stuff outside of Japan now as Howling bull no longer has an english website?

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
I saw them out at the november to dismember festival in California. I really dug them. I wish there was an english website for them. Who distributes there stuff outside of Japan now as Howling bull no longer has an english website?

I really don't know. Like everything in Korea, it had to go through the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, which makes it hard to figure out the distributors and labels and the likes.