attn! London people! Flat!

7 Dying Trees

Bastard Albino Elf
Apr 18, 2002
The woodland fern
www.nemecyst.net
Now I wouldn't normally do this, but...

Basically our flatmate has moved out and as a result we need a replacement. The place is in london at 353£pcm (that's about 80£pwk)right next to the tube in zone 2 finsbury park in London England. It's a large single room and the flat would be ideal for anyone who plays an instrument (or is generally noisy) as we have no neighbours, so I figured I'd post here to see if anyone would be interested or knows someone that may be. It's available immediately

So if anyone knows anyone who needs to move or is looking for a place, even if it is putting the word out I'd be gratefull. We are all laid back individuals and very easy going. It's also a fairly metal household as well, although any taste of music will go down fine (if it's britney spears we have ways of drowning it out) with the odd mad party every so often

So if there is any interest, just PM/email me and we can take it from there

Cheers, for reading!

James

me and a friend are looking for a flat around that area and was wondering if single room meant you wanted one person or could it have 2 people- double bed kinda thing? We both play instruments and are had worried about finding a place where noise isn't too much of a problem but if it's only for one then it's probably not ideal. let me know...