yes i am a sad bastard

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
but i've just got to know......
i've just seen a trailer on my t.v for battlestar galactica,but it looks like a new series-as in brand new done in 2003/4.is this true?you boys over in the states get your tellie before the rest of us plebs,so could someone tell me if this is the case.
as a disclaimer,i wont assume your a fan of the show,ok?!i confess i loved it when i was younger and am really interested to find out about this new thing.info anyone?

Didn't the Sci-Fi channel do a new mini series a little while back? I'm a fan of the original show. I love old sci-fi tv shows and movies. Just got the first season dvd boxset of Lost In Space, have had those running for the last couple of weeks.

thats what it must be.we dont get quite the up to date t.v you boys get out there.guess i'll have to watch it and see if i like it.
lost in space-hmmm,not my fave,nearly as crummy as dr who(except the episodes with tom baker as the doctor-they rule!)

baldyboy said:
thats what it must be.we dont get quite the up to date t.v you boys get out there.guess i'll have to watch it and see if i like it.
lost in space-hmmm,not my fave,nearly as crummy as dr who(except the episodes with tom baker as the doctor-they rule!)

The first season of Lost In Space is the best one. They are in black and white and are not as campy as the later shows, much more straight sci-fi than schlok.