yes, there are antimatter fans in austria :)

oh, shit.. it was yesterday.. if I knew it earlier!!.. :yell:
hey, lady, im going to visit your town and ötztal soon.. (it will be a weekday so i dunno if you want or can meet)
is there any music events in the next two weeks? any recommendations? :)

any little show will do, can u give links to local veranstaltungen? cant find info.. thanks

howabout monster magnet on 15thjuly in Woerlg (or what?) what place is it? r u coming?
if i go i need to find a cheap room too..
though i'd prefer listening to some dark music... (even if its not live)

*turning into maniac* :Spin:

ah well u should have come to that festival, it was very neat to ötztal too (wonderfull place really!). so well, what u can do in innsbruck, check out the abyss bar ;) www.abyssbar.com :)
well monster magnet, I'm still thinking about it, wörgl is about 60 kms from innsbruck, very easy to reach with train (40 minutes way), even easy to go back as there is a nighttrain too.
well thats all concerning gigs about now, the weekend of 17. - 18. july there is the kaltenbach open air festival, but its in another part of austria and more like a black/death metal fest.
for accomodations in innsbruck check out www.tiscover.at/innsbruck ;)
just pm me if u wanna know something else :)

oh, thanks for all info.. :)
i dunno my plan yet, im going alone so my feelings about going out always change.. :ill:

i couldnt find nighttrains on oebb.at, online fahrplan didnt show them.. is it some other local network?

ah no its the only site... well from wörgl to innsbruck there's a train at 00:54 arriving in innsbruck at 01:33, thats a nighttrain (NZ is written beside it, what means Nachtzug) and it takes about 40 minutes. its really oke, cause the koma, the place where the gigs take place is not far away from the train station of wörgl, so the gigs end about 12 pm, maybe half past 12, so u still have enough time to get the train :)

When I go to Austria again at the end of the month, will that count too? (Even though I lost my long sleeve Saviour-T :( )