Yesterdays setlist

dome_p

New Metal Member
Dec 22, 2005
hey guys, I've been to the show in stuttgart yesterday and it was awesome, but I can't remember the whole setlist, can anybody help me?

As far as I can remember:

Ghost of Perdition
When
White Cluster
Closure
Bleak
The Grand Conjuration
Under the weeping moon
The Baying of the hounds
A Fair Judgement
-----
Deliverance

Fantastic show, sold out venue, great atmosphere, see you again in 2006, eh?...:headbang:

It was indeed a very good show. i really like th fact that ackerfeld doesn't take the hole deathmetal thing too serious and does a lot of jokes and stuff like that.
Would be really great if they came back in 2006.....

dome_p said:
It was indeed a very good show. i really like th fact that ackerfeld doesn't take the hole deathmetal thing too serious and does a lot of jokes and stuff like that.
Would be really great if they came back in 2006.....

I also like that 'ackerfeld' doesn't take his 'hole' last name thing too seriously either. :erk:

oh, my fault: I'll write his name without the c in the future. does anyone know how to macke the a with that little circle?

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
yes, correct setlist. great show indeed. alot better than munich...

I doubt the photo will show up. But Roadrunner's marketing of Opeth is sickening. "The hottest new metal sensation since Slipknot. Available at your local Hot Topic." Vomit... I'm sure that's inspiring hordes of 14 year old Marilyn Manson groupies to check out Opeth.

Maybe Roadrunner should market the band as a legit group of artists rather than gimmick laden metal-wannabe artists such as slipknot. No metal fan with their testicles intact would step a foot into Hot Topic unless it would be for laughs.

Sorry, I know that's not the topic of this post, but that Opeth advertisement was inexcusable.

The way people do shit these days, it wouldn't be suprising. Thank god it's a joke though. I also know that often bands don't have a say in advertising.