Yipeee!

NovembersDirge

Angry Metal Guy
Apr 18, 2001
Uppsala, Sweden
www.angrymetalguy.com
Ok everyone, the website is back up. Soon I will be uploading 3 more mp3s onto it, which would mean our entire first demo is online (not to worry, we give 'em out for free pretty much anyway). You can go check out the website at http://www.dumah.com. I think that actually the second song of the trilogy will be most to your liking, but who knows.

I can't wait to get our new stuff up and out. So everyone should come check us out, and sign the guestbook!! Hails all!!

--Phil

The page design is quite... bizarre, I think. Very confusing; at first I thought the page is still under construction. Then I read your post and realized that it's up and went back to end up on the main page, where I wondered for a while until I realized to click the silence, stillness and death.. uuh.

Very confusing and difficult to browse. Sorry for the negative feedback, since you seem enthusiastic about them being finally up (yeah, I know it's a bitch waiting for things which you can't affect to happen).

Originally posted by Orchid
The page design is quite... bizarre, I think. Very confusing; at first I thought the page is still under construction. Then I read your post and realized that it's up and went back to end up on the main page, where I wondered for a while until I realized to click the silence, stillness and death.. uuh.

Very confusing and difficult to browse. Sorry for the negative feedback, since you seem enthusiastic about them being finally up (yeah, I know it's a bitch waiting for things which you can't affect to happen).

:eek: I never thought it was that confusing. Shit. I might have to update it. The page was down, the things been up for a year, but it had to be re-registered. Did you listen to any of the music?

Originally posted by NovembersDirge
:eek: I never thought it was that confusing. Shit. I might have to update it. The page was down, the things been up for a year, but it had to be re-registered. Did you listen to any of the music?

If you update it, bring up the links so that they can easily be distinguished from the text.

Yeah, I listened to some of the songs. Not really my kind of music.. five or six years ago I listened to stuff like that (and with an old school mate of mine I even wrote and recorded a demo which was pretty similar), but I don't anymore. I prefer more melodic and less brutal stuff nowadays, so I'm not able to comment the actual music.

Originally posted by Orchid

If you update it, bring up the links so that they can easily be distinguished from the text.

Yeah, I listened to some of the songs. Not really my kind of music.. five or six years ago I listened to stuff like that (and with an old school mate of mine I even wrote and recorded a demo which was pretty similar), but I don't anymore. I prefer more melodic and less brutal stuff nowadays, so I'm not able to comment the actual music.

Actually, we're moving away from the more brutal stuff, our newer stuff is a lot more melodic. We don't have that recorded yet.

Give me some ideas of what you'd like to see done w/the page? I'm going to re-design it, but I'm not sure exactly how yet, so let me know.