Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I don't know if this has been asked already, but will you be carrying the new Steve Hackett bluray and DVD sets?

Guys to lend some sanity to my life please don't ask about 3 year old albums ie Oak "Lighthouse". If its not on the site 3 years after the release its most likely not going to.

Carl from Carptree contacted me a few weeks ago. New album coming out later this year.

Sal

Its very confusing. Google took me to Progarchives.com which showed a 2013 release date. I went on the band's Facebook page and apparently its coming out on June 10th. I'll poke around a bit. Don't know the label at all.

Ken

Oh, part of the UK order that will include Gandalf's Fist? I will have my wallet ready. Hopefully Pervy Perkin lasts until then- really like that one too. Makes me think of Mechanical Poet sometimes.

There was a bad screw up with Gandalf's Fist. The supplier didn't put it into my latest shipment from the UK. Could be quite some time before I have it in stock which sucks because there are sitting on the other side of the water and by the time I get them here everyone will have sourced it elsewhere. Such is the life of a music vendor....

Reactions: LeepinLeemur