Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Witherfall - Nocturnes and Requiems. Out today! Appears to be a self-release, can't find a label called out anywhere. Features ex and current members of Iced Earth, White Wizzard, Into Eternity, and Circle II Circle. Pretty awesome power/progressive metal with shades of Nevermore.

Official stream and more info: http://loudwire.com/witherfall-nocturnes-and-requiems-exclusive-album-stream-interview/

Funny thing...I was being bombarded with email from this band's mailing list (which I didn't subscribe to). Now that the album is out they never contacted me. Anyway...I just emailed them.

Persefone - Aathma
March 3

Normally I wouldn't expect you to carry something like this, but I know you carried their previous three albums when they were re-released a little while back.

Teaser:

Persefone is on my radar. Issue is pricing. It streets tomorrow but if I bring it in from a domestic source its very expensive. If I wait a week or so I can bring it in at a much better price.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Adagio - Life
(with Kelly Carpenter on vocals!)
Release date of the CD is unknown as far as I can tell, but apparently if you pre-order from their site you get a download link right now so it must be coming soon. But ordering from his site is about $30 USD equivalent after shipping.

I had asked you about bringing in Stephan Forte's last solo album but I think you mentioned he only wanted to sell direct (or something like that?). Maybe better luck this time?