Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Will you be getting the upcoming vinyl reissues of The Flower Kings albums? Pre-orders went up at Inside Out and Burning Shed today for Back In The World of Adventures and Retropolis, but I usually come here to avoid paying so much on international shipping to the US.

Will you be getting the upcoming vinyl reissues of The Flower Kings albums? Pre-orders went up at Inside Out and Burning Shed today for Back In The World of Adventures and Retropolis, but I usually come here to avoid paying so much on international shipping to the US.
Jeff we stock all Inside Out releases. I didn't bother with preorders for the Flower Kings reissues. We will have them and deep stock as well. Sit tight and you'll get hooked up.

If I change my mind and start preorders they will pop up on the front of the site.

Gentlemen (and any Gentleladies that are lurking) I will answer this for the last time:

Over the years I am frequently asked publicly and privately about stocking Fish's releases. His company does not wholesale his releases. At all. If you want Fish product you have to buy it from his website.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur