Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Any ETA on the new Chaos Frame? Looking to bundle a few assorted things together, and been holding out for that one to arrive.....
Something weird happened with this title. I ordered them on July 1st. The distributor had some kind of computer glitch. Even though I have an order confirmation there was no order on the system. So...I have a fresh order with them and they should be here soon.

Reactions: Sir Exar Kun
Ken, I am sure you will get this:
The Samurai of Prog featuring Marco Grieco - Anthem to the Phoenix Star
Release Date September

Any way you can get ::

Kaipa---Sattyg
Kaipa---Vittjar

These are the only 2 missing from my collection.....Amazon is crazy priced.

Last edited:
Will you be getting in any copies of the new Birth Control - Open Up CD?
Steve the Birth Control discs seem to be coming directly from the band. All the wholesale prices I've seen are ridiculous. I would have to retail it for something like $25. Its a hard pass for me.

Steve the Birth Control discs seem to be coming directly from the band. All the wholesale prices I've seen are ridiculous. I would have to retail it for something like $25. Its a hard pass for me.

No problem Ken...some of these bands don't realize how many sales they lose by not letting people who are experienced & trusted sellers handle their releases...take Lifesigns for example...they want ridiculous money for their CD's and then the shipping from the UK is insane.

No problem Ken...some of these bands don't realize how many sales they lose by not letting people who are experienced & trusted sellers handle their releases...take Lifesigns for example...they want ridiculous money for their CD's and then the shipping from the UK is insane.
Lifesigns is an insult to their customers and retailers. I can name other artists that don't get it but I'll play nice.

At some point yes. Problem is I just brought over a shipment from the UK so it may be until sometime in September.

No problem there if I ordered it from the UK it would probably take at least two weeks to land and be more $$$$ so I'll keep an eye out for it at LE.