Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ice Age was one of the first Magna Carta artists I checked out after my Dream Theater/LTE obsession back in the early 2000s. That intro for Perpetual Child always pumped me up. Josh had a tremendous set of pipes.

Excellent news about Ice Age! I loved a lot of those Magna Carta bands back then, including Cairo, Enchant, and Under The Sun. Looking forward to this!

Thanks, Ken!

Is this the same Ice Age who played at the very first Nearfest? If so, I thought they went in a non-prog direction later on. Maybe they found that couldn't make it big going in a more commercial direction and returned to prog? I think many wish SW would do the same thing. ;)

Is this the same Ice Age who played at the very first Nearfest? If so, I thought they went in a non-prog direction later on. Maybe they found that couldn't make it big going in a more commercial direction and returned to prog? I think many wish SW would do the same thing. ;)
Same band. This is full on prog in the style of the first two.

How about stocking Rick Miller cds from Canada....They are all great cds ..His New one ""Altered States"" Is due out Next Month.. This will be number 17 for Him................