Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Hi Ken,

Any chance of bring in the Swedish band Captain Crimson's new album. The new album (which I think comes out next week) is called Dancing Madly Backwards. This is a mix of 70s hard rock, doom/stoner, and psych. Influences are Captain Beyond, old Sabbath, Deep Purple, Atomic Rooster, etc. According to Amazon the label is Transubstans Records.

Hey Ken,

Any plans on bringing in the new Mahogany Frog and Opus Symbiosis releases? Opus Symbiosis sample on DPRP is pretty cool!

Thanks,

Chris

Hmmmmm...I'll see what's up with that.

I'm sitting on copies of Beardfish, Kaipa, and Stealing Axion - none of which I can sell before Thursday. Sitting on copies of Hearts Of Cygnus which I can't sell until the 28th. This sux.

So...... Zero chance of seeing beardfish and stealing axion up today, huh? No magic to be worked?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6bLEB7VCE&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Hey Ken,

Have you ever thought of - or tried - to bring in any of Quarterna Requiem.

I was poking around their web site and it seems kind of a headache to order, but i thought I'd ask.

Thanks

I used to sell their discs and DVDs. This new one is the first in an eon. I emailed them via Facebook. Have not heard back yet.

As far as I know, Cloudscape, who finished their 4th album earlier in the year, are still looking for a new label to distribute it. Is it possible to see if you could make a deal with them for one of your labels?

I apologize if this is a naive question. I've just been eager to hear the new album and hoping they get a deal soon. :)

Cloudscape is signed to Nightmare Records. Streets on 9/11. They have put one tune out on video. New direction. Sounds like shit.

Ah, well they still haven't updated their site about any of it. Watching the vid now. It doesn't sound radically dissimilar to their past stuff. I'll reserve judgement.

I watched the whole thing, and I also listened to the album teasers as well. To my ears it doesn't sound as different as it seems to sound to you. I will likely still buy it.

I used to sell their discs and DVDs. This new one is the first in an eon. I emailed them via Facebook. Have not heard back yet.

Hi, Ken,
As a longtime customer, I wanted to let you know that I am interested too in the new Quaterna Requiem CD, as well as their three previous releases.

I will happily sell it. :D

And if I dislike it in any way you are granted one free "I told you so." :rolleyes:

Just ordered Beardfish! Taking a chance on Sky Of Rage too. I'm always looking for some good hard rock and they sound like they might fit the bill. :headbang: