Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Yeah. For some reason its coming from different members of the band with different release dates. Should have it end of next week.

Hi Ken,
Any plans to stock the new Mob Rules and Orden Ogan discs?
Also, are the new Eyefear and Speaking to Stones on your Radar?
Thanks!

Mob Rules and Orden Ogan arrived 10 minutes ago. Going up shortly. StS with the next Lion order. Eyefear I have to track down.

Very Cool.
Have you heard of The Moor--a new band on Lion? They have a new release coming up too. Any chance you could add that to the next Lion order?

Here's a link to a post on Pepetual Motion:
http://www.pmrising.com/pm/viewtopic.php?t=9251

You may also want to consider bringing in some copies of this band (link below--it does not ship from France, shipped from Florida) I bought it from them directly and it's truly top notch prog metal/rock. Lots of great keyboard runs, great guitar solos, long instrumental passages, solid vox, etc. I was very impressed.
http://www.transcendband.com/fr_home.cfm

Hi Ken

Will you be getting the Kompendium on CD? (excuse me if this was asked before as I was without power/internet for 13 days)

Porcupine Tree - Octane Twisted goes up for sale on Thursday. King Crimson - LTIA box set is gone for North America. Everyone's allocation was cut. I sold out in a day and didn't even get a set for myself. The CD/DVD-A version is delayed to 11/27 due to manufacturing issues. If you can find a copy don't hesitate.

Kompendium 2CD has been delayed. According to their Facebook page there was a manufacturing issue with the digibooks.

Not sure what the deal is with Unitopia. Its an album of cover tunes that I believe was self released by the band.

Porcupine Tree - Octane Twisted goes up for sale on Thursday. King Crimson - LTIA box set is gone for North America. Everyone's allocation was cut. I sold out in a day and didn't even get a set for myself.

Mm...I always thought you kept a release from your favorite bands (i.e. you order 10 but only put 9 on the website).

Any plans to stock the new Tusmorke album?

It apparently has some of the members of Wobbler in it - which explains why I have been able to stop listening to the free stream of it for the past few hours!

Ken,

Any chance of bringing in the new Retrospective (Progressive Metal band from Poland) cd "Lost in Perception"?

Ken,
Are you going to stock just the Rick Wakeman cd itself (without the mag, etc.)?
Thanks