Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Will you carry Soilwork's upcoming double album, "The Living Infinite"? I think it streets 3/1 on Nuclear Blast.

Ken,
Did you find out if it will be possible to stock the new Votum? Also, do you expect Time Grid soon? Thanks in advance.

Time Grid should be in transit.

With respect to Votum, Mystic is not planning on putting it into US distribution at the moment as they are hoping to find a licensing deal for the album. I'm sure I'll be able to get copies but I can't say within what time frame.

Ken,

Can you get, or do you have any plans to carry, that 15-CD box set of Blind Guardian's, 'A Traveler's Guide to Space and Time'? I'm not finding too many good options for ordering from a US vendor. Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder. Jim just ordered a small quantity of the box set. Should be here soon. Price should be worth waiting for.

Thanks for the reminder. Jim just ordered a small quantity of the box set. Should be here soon. Price should be worth waiting for.
Thanks Ken. I'm currently going round & round with one of the few US vendors I found that offered it, but these nimrods keep cancelling my order because I'm trying to ship it to another address besides my home. Unless they do something unexpected and actually ship it tomorrow, once I'm sure they're not going to try and charge me for the dang thing I'll keep an eye open here for when you have it.