Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Looking for a few hard-to-find discs for PP XV bands..... Any chances you have anything brewing to try and stock any of these? Long shot, I know....

Disperse - Journey through the Hidden Gardens
DGM - Change Direction (Elevate Records from back in the day......)
Divided Multitude - Guardian Angel

I have never been able to get a good line on their releases. I once contacted the band and they directed me to a distro in the UK that was more expensive than the retail prices over here. I'll take a quick check to see if anything has changed with them.

Odd band - they seem to have a solid fanbase, tour quite extensively. They take the DIY approach, which is fine, but they have the shittiest distribution - including zero presence over here.

Hey Ken, I know you were going to look into God is an Astronaut - Origins...Any luck?

Bringing in Tyr - Valkyrja? Specifically the version with 2 bonus tracks? One is a cover of Iron Maiden's "Where Eagles Dare," the other is a cover of Pantera's "Cemetery Gates." Gotta have those! I can't find any indication whether those are on all copies or are region specific.

Nice to see Gin Lady finally being stocked.

I've been away for a while so I wanted to check again on any possibility you might get Tracer - El Pistolero. Thanks.

Hi Ken,
Will you be stocking the 2CD Digipak version of the new Fates disc? Also, which versions of Devy's "Retinal Circus" will you carry, if any?
Thanks!

Mythery we will stock for certain. Crystal Palace probably.

I don't know exactly what format the Fates Warning album will arrive in. It will certainly be a 2CD set. What has been happening for the past year is that the US version shares the same content as the import "special edition" but is in a jewel box and then we get offered the digipak at a much higher price later on. So in all likelihood at some point we will have the digipak.

Ken,
I know you will be stocking the new Subsignal "Paraiso". I'm just wondering if you have an estimate of when it will "drop". This is my most anticipated release of the year and I need to plan my cd budget so I'm ready to pounce.