Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Mendel - Shaking Hands With the Devil EP + Subliminal Colors Digipak

Instrumental solo shred metal from Holland. His first album "Subliminal Colors" was one of my favorite albums from 2012 but it was only available digitally. He is now re-releasing that album as a double-disc with his new EP "Shaking Hands With the Devil." If you can stomach 25 minutes of instrumental shred, check out his song "Absolution." There are some awesome keys on that track too.

Great stuff, think you might bring it in?

http://mendelian.bandcamp.com/

I ordered Transatlantic - Bridge Across Forever during the last sale, but it was out of stock. Will this be coming back in soon?

Hi Ken,
I saw a post about these guys over on the Perpetual Motion board. Sounds good to me. Any chance you might bring in some copies?
Here's the Youtube clip of the album preview:

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken,

I doubt the demand would warrant it, but is there any chance you might stock the second CD from Moonlight Circus ('Madness in Mask') on IceWarrior/Rock It Up Records? I was a big Black Jester fan (despite the horrible vocals/so-so production) and when most of the guys formed MC I thought their debut 'Outskirts of Reality' from about 13 years ago was pretty solid.

Ken,

I doubt the demand would warrant it, but is there any chance you might stock the second CD from Moonlight Circus ('Madness in Mask') on IceWarrior/Rock It Up Records? I was a big Black Jester fan (despite the horrible vocals/so-so production) and when most of the guys formed MC I thought their debut 'Outskirts of Reality' from about 13 years ago was pretty solid.

$23.98 +S/H on Amazon USA. Available next week.
:guh: