FM - next week
Skyharbor - next week
Pain of Salvation - (hopefully) tomorrow
United Progressive Family - (hopefully) tomorrow
Kaipa - (hopefully) tomorrow
Nightingale - (hopefully) tomorrow
Solaris - Monday

First come first served.

Any idea when the Haken EP will be released digitally? All I can find anywhere at the moment is the vinyl/CD version.

Found it. Thanks.

Sorry. No clue. Outside my range of interest.

Perhaps someone on the forum knows.

I wish bands/labels wouldn't do things like this. I think it's unfair to those of us who just prefer the CD version. I'd rather have that than a download, but I'm not willing to pay for a vinyl record as well. Got nothing to play it on.

The price isn't the issue though. Why should I have to buy an extra thing I have no means of playing just for a CD? That would be a waste of a vinyl record unless I actually went out and bought a turntable, then I'm sinking in more money beyond the CD price. Otherwise I have to go through the effort to either give it away to someone else who can play vinyls or re-sell it online. I'd rather they just make the single CD option available.

In this one case, I can accept buying the download instead.

Solaris is going up in 5 minutes.

We totally missed the mark on Nightingale and sold through it immediately. More in stock in a few days.

Just noticed a restock of White Willow's 2004 album Storm Season, but the cover's different- is it the same album otherwise? (If so, I'm all over it, just wanna make sure)