Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Yes. I'm already in contact with the band and the label that is handling distribution. Great album!

New album sounds great but their first album in 2011 "Moments From Ephemeral City" was never properly released and it now has 2 bonus tracks, brilliant band!. Would love to own them both on cd!

Bob:

The band is called La Tulipe Noire.

Do you actually investigate these bands first or just post random releases you stumble across?

Circles - Infinitas

I was wondering if you are bringing in their new album. I believe it is on Basick Records, and I know you have brought a few albums in from that record company. As for the music, it is Progressive, but just the right amount of Djent. Sounds amazing.

Also, I was browsing around and saw that Twelve Foot Ninja just re-released their album for their US fans with bonus tracks....if you thought you could sell any. I know I would buy a copy.
Thanks

New album sounds great but their first album in 2011 "Moments From Ephemeral City" was never properly released and it now has 2 bonus tracks, brilliant band!. Would love to own them both on cd!

Actually, it was properly released on CD and Laser's Edge carries it (still in stock, just checked). The 2 "bonus tracks" were part of a separately released EP called "Colossus" that was meant to be a preview for the next album as it was the first two tracks that they wrote as a full band.

As far as I know, they were never packaged as a single album.

Ken,
I assume you will bringing in the new
DEAD HEROES CLUB - "Everything Is Connected"
release in November?

Actually, it was properly released on CD and Laser's Edge carries it (still in stock, just checked). The 2 "bonus tracks" were part of a separately released EP called "Colossus" that was meant to be a preview for the next album as it was the first two tracks that they wrote as a full band.

As far as I know, they were never packaged as a single album.

Well, scratch that...they JUST updated their Facebook page saying they are repressing their first album with the two tracks from Colossus. You can buy it on their bandcamp page.