Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I see Sorcerer, the doom band, has a new one coming out with the godly Anders(Andy) Engberg on vox. Will you be carrying this? I *think* it's Metal Blade but don't quote me on that.

No update on Pellek. Waiting to hear back from Universe Effects. Will check on Daydream XI.

I plan on stocking a small quantity of Sorcerer. I think I still have the old CD in my collection.

Waiting for Angra to show up.

Ken, I stumbled across a band called Garden Music Project. Their album is called "Inspired By Syd Barrett's Artwork". From the samples the album sounded very good. Any plans to stock this? The label is Cherry Red. :)

Who Has ( Pallas) Cant find it,,,, The Band doesnt answer E Mails......Cant find a site that has it ??????

Who Has ( Pallas) Cant find it,,,, The Band doesnt answer E Mails......Cant find a site that has it ??????

Hi,

You can buy it direct from here: http://pallasofficial.bandcamp.com/merch

I've bought a couple copies, including the disc of demos. GREAT CD! No need to e-mail them and such, you can just order it, pay direct for it and you get your order in about 10-14 days or so. Anyhow, that was my experience.

If you need to contact someone, try: mike@element12creative.com. That's who's fulfilling the orders...just him!

Also, I think you may still get a free download of the album if you buy the limited edition digibook (which is fantastic). But it looks like it won't ship out for 14 days - so you may have to wait a month to actually get the "hard copy."

Good luck. It's worth the wait!

Tito

Hi,

You can buy it direct from here: http://pallasofficial.bandcamp.com/merch

I've bought a couple copies, including the disc of demos. GREAT CD! No need to e-mail them and such, you can just order it, pay direct for it and you get your order in about 10-14 days or so. Anyhow, that was my experience.

If you need to contact someone, try: mike@element12creative.com. That's who's fulfilling the orders...just him!

Also, I think you may still get a free download of the album if you buy the limited edition digibook (which is fantastic). But it looks like it won't ship out for 14 days - so you may have to wait a month to actually get the "hard copy."

Good luck. It's worth the wait!

Tito

Thanks ...Ill Give it a try.:headbang:

Ken, Steve Howe has a 2-disc anthology culled from his 1975-2011 solo material coming out this month. Not sure of the label. Have you heard of this, and are there plans to stock it?

Thanks.