Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Its a Live double CD released in December 2014; details below:

Klaus Schulze: Stars are Burning 2014
Stars are Burning Recorded: CD 1 and CD 2 Track 1: concert Bruxelles, 16 April 1977.
CD 2 Track 2; concert Arnhem/NL, 28 October 1979.
First Release: 2014
Performed by: Klaus Schulze
Produced by: Klaus D. Mueller
Total Time: #1: 72:10
#2: 67:30
# 1 : Stars are Burning 48:48
The Nightingale's Complaint 23:24
# 2 : Tell me where all past Years are 33:43
There shall be sung another golden Age 33:45

Catalog No: MIR100734

It's an indie I think it's on their own label and another online shop that specializes in indies has it in stock...the samples sound great...I think this is one you'd probably have to get right from the band.

Soilwork - Live in the Heart of Helsinki DVD? (I've only seen a Bluray version floating around, hoping a DVD one pops up somewhere)

Fish and Pallas are two examples of artists that won't work with distribution networks or retailers and are hurting themselves.

Absolutely; and these are 2 artists that can not afford to do this. I read that Fish is retiring soon. It might be a good idea as his best days are long behind him (imo).

Is this on your Radar :: ??

Raven Black Project -------""Breaking Though The Mist""

w/----Andre Matos
----Jon Oliva
----Amanda Somerville

Klone is on order.

FM will be brought in.

Can't tell if there is any physical product on that Ravenblack Project. Sounds interesting.

Any plants to stock "The Blue Ship - The Executioner's Lover"
It's released by AltrOck - sounds interesting and has just received a 10/10 review on DPRP.

Frank:

We don't bring in everything on Altrock. Even the really good stuff is sometimes a hard sell. I recall hearing advance samples of The Blue Ship and thinking it was somewhat awful and passing on it.

Ken