Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Frank:

We don't bring in everything on Altrock. Even the really good stuff is sometimes a hard sell. I recall hearing advance samples of The Blue Ship and thinking it was somewhat awful and passing on it.

Ken

I usually buy the Altrock releases from a competitor of yours because you don't bring everything in (sort of like a self fulfilling prophecy). However, the funny thing is I didn't buy the Blue Ship. I guess that I didn't like that one either.

Karl:

Sorry to say but I don't bring them all in because some of the kind of suck. I prefer to pre-screen this stuff. If people stop buying the good ones also I'll drop the label all together.

Ken

I really enjoyed their 1st album when they were Neo & not "Dio"!

Although I haven't heard that one yet myself (and I love Dio as much as I love most prog), your description was brilliant. Totally using that one in the future somehow :lol:

The box set is on order. They keep bumping the street date. We haven't been offered individual titles yet.

Any news on when Grobschnitt 79:10 will be available to order or pre-order? Last time I spoke with Eroc he said March, but that is long past now.

New Esoteric for June and July include these releases. Any plan to get them in? Please.

June:
Procol Harum - S/T
Procul Harum - Shine On Brightly

July:
Procol Harum - A Salty Dog
Procol Harum - Home