Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Lance tells me Darkology was delayed a bit. Apparently in transit to him. We'll stock it. Glad they aren't on that crazy Greek label like last time.

Ken,

Quick question: When Morglbl comes over in October to play is there any chance of getting Christophe to bring some of his Gno discs over for sale. I only remember you ever carrying "Cannibal Tango" I was able to find his new one "Crass Palace" but he has an earlier one called "Trash Deluxe" that I connot find anywhere. I would also love to buy a copy of Christophe Godin's Metal Cartoon. There was also a band he was in called 2G. I figured if anybody could pull it off it would be you.

Karl

Karl I can ask but its doubtful. I know he is no longer in Gno (it was not his band) and Metal Kartoon is out of print.

Thanks Ken. Maybe he has a few laying around collecting dust. I've heard nothing but good things about the Metal Kartoon disc. Maybe a candidate for a reissue?

Hi Ken,

Will you be stocking the new "Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - Prometheus" limited edition digipak and/or double LP?

Thanks,

Tito

Ken, any plans to stock Tracer - Water for Thirsty Dogs? It streets July 24, but doesn't look like it has any American release at the moment.