Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I have been getting into vinyl lately, and it has re-energized my love of music. I think I was starting to take my music for granted, just listening on shuffle on my iPhone. But, I decided to try out vinyl and it has really been a great experience. I like it more as a collector, because the package is just so cool, with larger artwork and a more impressive physical product. It has also gotten me back to the experience of listening to complete albums all the way through, which gives me a better appreciation for my music and forces me to be a more active listener, rather than just listening passively while I'm out and about.

It is hard for me to say what technically sounds better from all the different formats, but I've found the vinyls I've gotten have sounded even better than I expected. I admittedly don't have the best setup right now because I can't really afford it, but I'm hoping one day to really splurge on a great turntable and speakers, and then I'll really have a great experience with all these vinyls I'm collecting.

I'm trying to stick with just my favorite artists when it comes to vinyl purchases, because it does add up money-wise and I want the vinyls I get to be special- an honor that only goes to the best of the best for me. For the rest, I've got digital downloads to keep me happy. That's my plan at the moment.

Will there be any kind of exclusive colored vinyl for Haken's Vector (similar to how there was a exclusive gold vinyl for Riverside's new album)?

I have A funny Feeling when I come back from 2 weeks Vac.. ( starting in 3 hrs) I might have to apply for a loan?? to get the cds coming in....

I read that since the German vendors are shipping the new Phideaux early that the US distributes were given permission to also..