Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I believe he's the bass player from the Band Galahad ....Solo release..

Look on:

"" Gonzo Media Group""

There will be 3 vinyl versions available: blue, clear, and picture disc. I can get the picture disc version but I have to ask - why would you want it? It will sound terrible.

I am new to the whole vinyl thing. The artwork on the vinyl looks great. But, yeah, after researching vinyl a bit, it sounds like the picture vinyls are not made for audio quality.

In your opinion, are the colored vinyls equal to the black vinyl? Seems to be a bit of a debate on that.

I will likely order the clear or blue vinyl from you (as well as the Sea Glass Dream Theater new one).

Thanks, Rick

I am new to the whole vinyl thing. The artwork on the vinyl looks great. But, yeah, after researching vinyl a bit, it sounds like the picture vinyls are not made for audio quality.

In your opinion, are the colored vinyls equal to the black vinyl? Seems to be a bit of a debate on that.

I will likely order the clear or blue vinyl from you (as well as the Sea Glass Dream Theater new one).

Thanks, Rick
There may be a debate but its settled law. Black vinyl always sounds best. The pressing plants will even tell you this. Colored vinyl is a collector's phenomena. Always has been, always will be.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Ken,
I take it that Lebowski "Galactica" is a no?
Have you heard their music? They are fantastic!

Is Lord Divine - Facing Chaos something you might carry? I think it sounds fantastic! Sort of like Symphony X / DGM with a Dio vibe singer (same guy from the latest DreamChild).