Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I’ve seen you stock a few bands from Long Branch Records, but I really enjoyed
Unprocessed - Artificial Void. There are some Death vocals, but I wouldn’t say it’s more then the new Uneven Structure. I really like the mix of Heavy Djent guitars, but also some nice atmosphere/keys. Also great clean vocals. Maybe you could sell a few copies, I’d take one .

in Continuum----""Acceleration Theory Part 2""--(Annihilation)

Guess list is unreal..With all of :: Sounds of Contact:; minus Simon Collins

Ken,

Are you going to be getting Myrath - Live in Carthage? I’m not sure if it will only be available from the band.

Thanks...

Ken... can you get prog metal band At Night I Fly (Mirror Maze) - Nail Records? 6th Dec release date.

/Gary

Gary the last time I dealt with that label in Hungary, you were still in diapers. It sounds pretty good. I sent them an email. Lets see what they say.

Gary the last time I dealt with that label in Hungary, you were still in diapers. It sounds pretty good. I sent them an email. Lets see what they say.

Dont say that Ken, You might be in diapers 10 yrs from now...Im probably 3 yrs away myself!!!!:cry::erk:

Checks pants.

Making progress. Stand by....

Excellent, thanks, Ken. When I heard the track I figured it would be something your customers would like. And now I'll eagerly await your copies (FYI, 2 extra copies because I don't want to miss out... not sure when you'll get this stuff).

Last edited: