Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Can you get:
Kevin Moore:

Ghost Book & Shine

I may be wrong but that's not in print anymore. Your best bet will be Ebay or Discogs (unless Inside Out is planning a repress). I do follow Kevin Moore on his Patreon thing and he hasn't posted anything hinting represses of his older album.

I may be wrong but that's not in print anymore. Your best bet will be Ebay or Discogs (unless Inside Out is planning a repress). I do follow Kevin Moore on his Patreon thing and he hasn't posted anything hinting represses of his older album.

Thanks,,, I just listened to the 3 Chroma Key 's cds..............Love Em:D

Hey Ken,

Just curious: how come you don't carry Prog Magazine? Not worth bringing it in? No interest from other customers?
I've been getting mine at Barnes & Noble for years but it's always a month after its release. During the lockdown, I've been buying it from a UK vendor but it's expensive with the overseas shipping.
I'd rather get it from you soon after the issues are released if you carried it.

Thanks, stay safe!
John

Hey Ken,

Just curious: how come you don't carry Prog Magazine? Not worth bringing it in? No interest from other customers?
I've been getting mine at Barnes & Noble for years but it's always a month after its release. During the lockdown, I've been buying it from a UK vendor but it's expensive with the overseas shipping.
I'd rather get it from you soon after the issues are released if you carried it.

Thanks, stay safe!
John
The cost of bringing it over here would be ridiculous for small quantities. Then you get stuck with back issues. Plus they would have to go out in record mailers and I'd have to charge $5 in postage. I could go on and on. Makes sense for B&N because they get them on consignment. Not cost effective for us or the customer.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur