Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Hello Ken Can you or will you be restocking these CD’s anytime soon? Thanks Paul.

Discipline To Shatter All Accord, Push and Profit
Haken Affinity Special edition, Restoration
Anekdoten Until all the Ghosts are Gone
IQ Frequency
Ange Emily Jacotey, Guet Apens, Le Cimetiere Des Arlequins
Harmonium Si On Avait Bedouin D’une Cinquieme Saison
Nemo Coma (any and all releases)
Opeth Pale Communion and Heritage special editions or regular
Le Orme Uomo Di Pezza
Wolverine Cold Light of Monday, Communication Lost
Leprous Congregation
Thanks Ken.

To be honest most (but not all of these) are a no. Many of them are either out of print or I no longer deal with that particular distributor/band.

Sadly lots of great catalogue titles are going out of print. Titles you would think have an infinite lifetime.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Hopefully the ones out of print will be rereleased. I don’t see cds or lps going to rest as long as the demand is there. Hopefully I won’t see them retired during my lifetime. I’m not into streaming. It’s just not the same to me. I like to actually hold the disc in my hands, admire the artwork and read the lyrics without going online. Look at the resurgence in lps and it slowly continues. I was into lps as a kid and will be investing in a turntable etc soon. Yes cds/lps are a niche market yet it’s a market. If you can get any of these let me know. Thanks.

To be honest most (but not all of these) are a no. Many of them are either out of print or I no longer deal with that particular distributor/band.

Sadly lots of great catalogue titles are going out of print. Titles you would think have an infinite lifetime.

That is a sad state of affairs! I hope Cds do not disappear until after I am dead!

Every Day is a Blessing,, Im 68 & i get worried ..As long as I wake up its Fine..."" Above ground that is""";)