Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

For Michael Romeo, War of the Worlds Pt 2, is there any difference between the digipak versus jewel case versions? Any bonus tracks or anything?

Can you get new releases from European labels like High Roller Records? They do a lot of great CD and vinyl re-issues that are too expensive to buy singularly from them. I'm looking for the HRR re-issue of Saint Vitus - V on fire splatter vinyl.

Hi Ken,

I see that the 3LP version of Evergrey's Before the Aftermath: Live in Gothenburg is up for preorder but I don't see any other formats. Will you be stocking the cd/blu-ray version?

Thanks!

Steph

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Hi Ken,

I see that the 3LP version of Evergrey's Before the Aftermath: Live in Gothenburg is up for preorder but I don't see any other formats. Will you be stocking the cd/blu-ray version?

Thanks!

Steph
Steph we had the CD/BR version for preorder for some time. We sold out via our preorder allocation. I have more on order but its possible the distributor has run out. AFM are extremely conservative shipping inventory over to their US distro. Hopefully I'll have more in stock soon.

Can you get new releases from European labels like High Roller Records? They do a lot of great CD and vinyl re-issues that are too expensive to buy singularly from them. I'm looking for the HRR re-issue of Saint Vitus - V on fire splatter vinyl.
I do have access to High Roller but the problem is that most of what they offer is outside the interest of our core customer base. We don't do well with reissues of 80s metal particularly if its on vinyl.

Steph we had the CD/BR version for preorder for some time. We sold out via our preorder allocation. I have more on order but its possible the distributor has run out. AFM are extremely conservative shipping inventory over to their US distro. Hopefully I'll have more in stock soon.

Yeah, I was a bit late to the party on this one. Thanks for the info! :)