Yo.

SamLoveMetal

Aug 2, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Hey I kinda fell ass backwards onto this site, I got some free time and thought since I dont really know any kind of metal except for what i picked up,id look at some other opinions. Ima huge power/speed metal fan, you know like Maiden or Priest.

Hi Sam how's it goin

see you make a good point i was just writing about ..some peoples gonna think we know eachother now ,but nope.

This is the stuff I just got done writing my introduction to the forum, and decide to see who else is showin up , and i see you sayin you dont know who else is all out there..

(smacks self in forehead) Great Scott Marty .. the flux capacitor has sucked up all the local band's bananas.
(writes out equation)
E=mC^2 F-MA, P=VI C=186,262mps , if we know those are the basics.. then whats the angular momentum on local bands missing the optical perspectives on the public when they come around?!
gotta be centrifugal and centripetal.. its pulling while its trying to fly off on trajectory. Marty, quit tryin to hump my dog.. we must stop Biff before its too late.
(marty = "I was just petting him sh*t, Doc"
(stares for a second = "... but he's upside down with his legs spread like that Marty .. and you were moving low when i was looking away! "