you guys badminton was totally awesome

player.jpg

dude come on. this is NOT gay.

Please.... you guys need to play REAL tennis. We should have a motw board tennis tournament. I'd tear all y'all up with my lightning fast serve and my immense presence at the net.

i purposely don't call it "table tennis" to avoid looking like i am trying to make the game seem any less ridiculous!

my real tennis game was never fabulous, but it became flat-out awful once i got okay at PING-PONG. I don't really swing too much in ping-pong, but mostly rely on spin and angled shots, so it fucked my game up real bad.

I will take everyone in any sport, ever!

I used to be pretty good at basketball, had a few coaches from smaller colleges notice me back in tenth grade, but then I quit playing. Now I don't have my 30 inch vertical leap anymore, but I can still throw down some powerful dunks.

Tennis was my real sport, but I have been slacking in that recently and need to get back into the swing of things. (har har) My serve has probably gone to shit, and that was the best aspect of my game, so I can't lose that. When I was on, I had one of the best serves in the state but when I was off, my whole game got screwed up.

Crew is my newest athletic obsession and if none of you guys have ever tried it, I highly suggest it. Nothing I've ever done makes me work as hard as I do at practise. Rowing machines have got to be the best possible workout for almost your entire body at once.

Other than those three sports, I might not be able to take everyone, so ignore my initial statement.

Yes! I was waiting for someone to post that comic on this thread. I think this is the first time we have ever talked about sports for so long without really making fun of them.