you guys gotta check out this clip!

That was on the Reinventing the Steel tour w/ Soulfly if im not mistaken. I was at the one at Universal Amphitheatre, and Phil also came out durng MAs set, but I dont think he sang w/ them, I think he just jumped in the pit. That was my first time seeing Morbid Angel, but I wasnt terribly thrilled. To each his own I guess. Pantera fucking kicked ass though!!! Unfortunatly they decided to cut Cemetary Gates in half, possibly one of their worst trends. I think the 2 minutes they played Fucking Hostile were the two most chaotic and brutal 2 minutes I have ever been witness too.

Good post

this clip is fucking brutal, its morbid angel playing in san diego with phil on vocals! i went to the show after that one in long beach but phil didnt sing with morbid at all, i wish he did but oh well at least i got the clip. it takes a while to DL but its WORTH IT.
The video is from the San Jose show!
Also, Phil did sing "Day Of Suffering" when they played at the Universal Amphitheater! it was great!

Cool man thanks! Dlin right now. I saw this tour in NY and it was cool to see morbid angel on such a big stage and then Phil coming out and singing made it just that much better. Honestly, the pits scared me. Slayer at roseland on saturday ain't gonna be much better, but I'll make due! All of reign in blood!!