You guys that don't like Megadeth...

Journeyman14

Get your ass to mars!
Sep 13, 2008
STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

I welcome anyone into this forum. But attacking others musical interest is just wrong. If someone doesnt like megadeth its fine with me, I wont hold anything against them. Just cheer up people, we're all in here coz we like Evile. Right?

nice one pabby,

but yeah considering most of us are big megadeth fans i think its daft to just to attack them, i know thats what happened to metallica here but we are all bigger megadeth fans so yeahhhh. MY 5 DOLLARS lol BACK YOUR ARGUMENT OR YOU ARE A HUGE FAGGOT.

nice one pabby,

but yeah considering most of us are big megadeth fans i think its daft to just to attack them, i know thats what happened to metallica here but we are all bigger megadeth fans so yeahhhh. MY 5 DOLLARS lol BACK YOUR ARGUMENT OR YOU ARE A HUGE FAGGOT.

I don't recall attacking Mega..... fans as such

I just said I didn't like them, the band that is, not the fans

:)

i love when someone says they don't like a band, then some person who does like that band argues about it, like they're going to change that persons mind about it, or the original disliker is going to make the person who likes them, not like them.... its fucking great.

if someone said to me they hate a band i love, the only reponse i could manage would be "ok".

but you know, people fucking LOVE it don't they. Mustaine is a damn good guitarist.

Haha how true that is

I know some people from the SLAYER forum that deliberately got banned from Megeteeth's forums page cos they slated them that much

Me on the other hand, I just enjoy having discussions and what I am enjoying right now is the almost ire some of these guys are going through especially when I said I think the metal scene would have been better if Megadeath were never formed

Just lob in a few grenades and watch it all kick off, it's fun lol

I have always respected people for their likes and dislikes, it would be a boring world if we all loved the same music, there would be no passion for music if that was the case, it would be bland just like listening to Cliff Richard

Hey, you dick, what's wrong with Cliff Richard?!

...joking :lol:

Nothing really except this

*sings to the tune of bachelor boy*

When I was young, my friends said,
"Mate, I've got something to say."
And what he told me I'll never forget until my dying day.

He said, "Mate, listen to megadeath
And theres hell to pay
because like them you'll be a bachelor boy until your dying day."

When I was sixteen I heard megadeath
leaving me feeling as hell can be.
But I remembered just in time what my pals said to me.

He said, "Mate, listen to megadeath
And theres hell to pay
because like them you'll be a bachelor boy until your dying day."

As time goes by, I probably have lost the will to live.
Then, I'll get sectioned, have a pill and sufer the chills
And they'll be my turtle dove.

But until then, I wont be a bachelor boy
and that's the way I'll stay-yay-yay,
Happy not to be a bachelor boy until my dying day.
Yeah, I wont be a bachelor boy
and that's the way I'll stay-yay-yay,
Happy to be a bachelor boy until my dying day.

i was thinking more of the time you called them megashite. not attacking megafans? and the metal scene would be helluva disappointing without megadeth.

Lets take this step by step shall we

"i was thinking more of the time you called them megashite. not attacking megafans?"

I slagged a band at no point did I slag the fans

"and the metal scene would be helluva disappointing without megadeth"

Nah the metal scene would have been great