You have one song to....

Carcassian

Utopian Blaster
Oct 6, 2005
The Fens
Describe you and your personality.

I mean, just one.

What is it to be ? It needn't be lyrically accurate - maybe only the music describes you. Maybe it captures the essence of you.

I'll start.

Crowbar - Decembers Spawn.

It's weighty, it's crushingly heavy, and dependant on mood, it can be cathartically uplifting or soul destroylingly depressing. It's also great sober or drunk. :kickass:

I would say Behold... the arctopus :- Sensory Amusia

as i have my random moments and i can be mellow and agressive within a short amount of time.

Damn - this is actually pretty fucking hard. I'm jumping back and forth between choices, but I'm fairly certain I've settled on one.

Pain of Salvation - Song For The Innocent

This world is what we can give
Scarred from the way we lived
All those dreams we shared for you
How I wish they could come true

We dreamed of a world in peace
But killed for a life of ease
Now we leave the wounds for you
What else can the dying do?

...all those dreams we shared for you
God, I wish them to be true...

Lyrically, I have these great many dreams I want to one day be able to make true - yet everyday it seems that I work against the very dreams I wish to achieve, I feel uncapable of doing what I dream of so I do things that are easy at the time yet will ultimately be worse for myself and my future.

Musically, I'm generally very timid and stay away from people - yet at times I have this massive tendency to just burst open and allow my emotions to flow like a damn that just broke letting the water rush forward.

Yeah, I'm surely fucking optimistic ;)

I would've taken the cheap way out and said Diabolical Masquerade's Death's Design but that wouldn't be too fair (and would be playing technicalities considering the 61 track nature of the album, the tracks just happening to make up one single song)

Necrophagist-Ignonimous And Pale .Technical (Complex).Brutal,Beautiful( lol). i dunno what else to say about it tho, but that is my song for sure! lol

Or golden Horns Of darash-Watain